http://www.axminster.co.uk/axcaliber-traditional-moulding-cutter-66619514225Axcaliber Traditional Moulding Cutterhttp://static.axminster.co.uk/media/catalog/product/6/6/666195_xl.jpg37.45GBPInStock/Accessories/Power Tool Accessories/Routing/Router Cutters/Ogee & Moulding• Manufactured using the very latest technology
• SAE4140 steel shank hardened to Rockwell 45 HRC
• Diamond ground Sandvik micrograin tungsten carbide tip
• Virtual mirror finish ensures durable, clean cutter
• Thick Teflon coating enables cutter to remain free of resin
• 1/4" shank A deeper profile than the Classic moulding, this profile has many uses in joinery or furniture making. Some very attractive picture frames could also be produced using this cutter.37.45Axcaliberadd-to-cartGBPhttp://static.axminster.co.uk/media/catalog/product/6/6/666195_inset1_xl.jpghttp://static.axminster.co.uk/media/catalog/product/6/6/666195_inset2_xl.jpg
By requesting this notification you are not placing an order and the price may change by the time new stock arrives. It may be possible to place a back order at the price advertised today. Card payments are only taken when the product is despatched. Payment by PayPay will be taken immediately.
Frequently Bought Together
A deeper profile than the Classic moulding, this profile has many uses in joinery or furniture making. Some very attractive picture frames could also be produced using this cutter.