- Suitable for most 150mm and 200mm bench grinders
- Provides a wide stable platform
- Supplied with a tool clamp
- Easily set to grind at almost any angle
- Fixes onto the bench in front of the grinder
- Takes blades up to 65mm wide.
Get the angles right every time when grinding a tool's bevel. The Axminster Sharpening Rest is suitable for most 150mm and 200mm bench grinders. The jig provides a wide stable platform on which to place the tool, it is supplied with a tool clamp that runs smoothly in a groove thus ensuring grinding is square and even. The unit can be moved back and forth on its base and with two pivot points, it is easily set to grind at almost any angle. Fix this jig onto the bench in front of the grinder and forget about the guesswork when trying to accurately reproduce a bevel angle. Takes blades up to 65mm wide.
View more from