- Cut, sand, rasp, scrape and polish
- Multi-use tool for many applications
- Smooth precise oscillation action
- Speed selection to suit material types
- Powerful 250W motor with constant electronics
- 240° choice of positions for mounting accessories
- Supplied with 49 accessories and Fein adaptor
- Delta sanding pad, 40 sanding sheets (various grits)
- BiM 28mm plungecut blade, 85mm segment blade
- 100mm serrated knife, HM-RIFF 85mm segment blade
- Delta rasp, HCS rigid scraper and universal groove cutter
- Fein accessory adaptor and L-Boxx storage stacking case
This multi-use tool is supplied with 49 accessories and will saw, sand, cut, rasp, scrape, file and polish, just change the accessory and away you go. Few tools do so much it's perfect for a whole range of tasks and trades, with many accessories that will solve many problems and get into the most awkward places with ease. Great for home renovation projects, in the workshop or on site for kitchen fitting, flooring, tiling and plumbing, car, boat and caravan repairs and many more. Using an oscillating movement at a high pre selectable speed allows for cutting and sanding etc in almost any material with the correct accessory that will give a very accurate smooth finish. The working tool can be positioned in a 240° range on the machine and is clamped positively in place. The powerful 250W variable motor has constant electronics so there is never a power drop. The body of the machine is slim with a comfort grip for the best control.
Supplied complete with: Delta sanding pad, 40 sanding sheets (various grits), BiM 28mm plungecut blade, 85mm segment blade and 100mm serrated knife blade, HM-RIFF 85mm segment blade and Delta rasp, HCS rigid scraper and universal groove cutter Fein accessory adaptor and L-Boxx storage stacking case.
View More From