- Fill the reservoir with oil
- Acts like a giant felt tip marker
- Easy to apply a thin protective layer of Camelia to your tools
- Prevents waste, helps apply just the right amount
- Effective barrier against rust and corrosion
Produced as a camellia oil applicator or Abura-Tsubo, which in effect is like a giant felt tip marker, oil soaks into the 'nib' by capillary action; simply unscrew the red cap and use to paint a thin layer of protective oil onto a metal surface. Imported from Japan, camellia oil is a natural vegetable oil that has been used for centuries by Japanese craftsmen as protection against corrosion. For practical purposes the natural camellia oil is blended with other light oils produce a low viscosity protective oil. It has a pleasant smell and used regularly forms an effective barrier against rust and corrosion.
View more from