- Emphasizes safe handling practices
- Taking the fear out of chainsaws
- Step-by-step colour photographs throughout
- Covers 12 of the most common household chainsaw operations
- Offers expert advice and guidance
- Covers chainsaw types and useful technical information
This book aims to take the fear out of chainsaws by emphasising safe handling practices. With step-by-step colour photographs throughout it covers 12 of the most common household chainsaw operations. It offers expert advice and guidance covering such topics as cutting firewood, taking down small trees, trimming branches, grooming hedges and making timber. Additional sections cover chainsaw types so potential buyers can assess which size and type of chainsaw best meets their needs. Also included is an appendix that has useful technical information and identifies the different parts of a chainsaw and how they function.
View more from