- Excellent knives for carving, whittling and other crafts
- High carbon Blue Steel laminated to mild steel for strength
- Tempered to HRC 64-65, takes and holds a razor edge
- Beech handles shaped for comfort and control
- Supplied with a synthetic leather blade cover
- Overall length is 200mm; blade length is 55 to 60mm
These hand-forged knives are excellent for carving, whittling and a variety of other crafts. The straight edge examples make superb marking or veneer cutting knives. Each blade is laminated using a mild steel backing forge-welded to high carbon Blue Steel, which forms the edge. Tempered to HRC 64-65 this steel takes a fantastic edge and holds it like no other. The handles are beech, shaped for comfort and control. The single bevel knives have one side slightly hollow, similar to the Japanese chisels making sharpening much easier. Each knife is supplied with a synthetic leather blade cover. Overall length is 200mm; blade length is 55 to 60mm.
View more from