- Lithium Ion technology
- Long runtime / battery life, takes over 2,000 charges
- 18V, 4.0Ah gives plenty of power
- Same weight as 3.0Ah battery
- No memory effect and very little self-discharge
- Re-charge in just 36 minutes with Makita charger
- Fits all tools with 'Star' and/or yellow connector
If tool shows a 'Star' on connector both tool and battery are protected
Makita 18V 4.0Ah Lithium Ion battery contains high energy density technology. Being Lithium Ion it has no memory effect and is much lighter than other battery chemistries. Re-charge in just 36 minutes with the Makita DC18RC charger. Look for the Makita 'Star' on your tool connector for total protection of battery and tool.
Please note: 4.0Ah battery fits all existing Makita 18V Li-Ion machines with the yellow connector plate (starred or not); it fits the black connector if a 'star' is showing. 'Star' on machine plate and on battery ensures they talk to each other for battery/tool protection.
View More From