Easter Competition - Terms & Conditions
How to enter
Entries can be submitted by uploading a photo to either Instagram (make sure your profile is set to public) or Twitter with the hashtag #EasterProhect and the tag @axminstertools. Alternatively, contestants can upload a photo via a user's desktop or mobile device.
The winner will be selected by our panel of judges from the Axminster Skill Centre choosing the most innovative design.
There is no purchase necessary to enter but standard broadband rates apply
The competition closes at midnight on 30th April 2017
Winners will be announced 8th May 2017
Win a £100 Axminster Gift Card!
Enter the competition
Terms & Conditions
- If you have a project that you're starting, ending or (somehow) fully completing this April, why not show us how you're getting on? Send us your photos throughout the build process and you could be in with a chance of winning a £100 Axminster Gift Card!
- Send in photographs by Monday 1st May 2017.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter but standard broadband rates apply.
- Duplicate content taken from other sites will not be allowed and will result in removal and disqualification.
- Axminster employees and their immediate families are not eligible for the prize.
- Winners will be announced 8th May 2017.
- Once we have confirmed the winner, we will aim to dispatch the prize within a week.
- This promotion is not connected to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram nor is it sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- The winner will be selected by our judges from the Axminster Skill Centre and their decision will be final.
- Axminster Tool Centre Ltd reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- The winners agree to the use of their names and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests made by Axminster Tool Centre Ltd relating to any publicity after the winners have been announced.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winner.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The Promoter is Axminster Tool Centre Ltd, Weycroft Avenue, Axminster, Devon EX13 5PH.
- Any entries with abusive, threatening or offensive language will be removed, blocked and disqualified from the competition.
- A list of winners will be available by writing to the Promoter at the Promoter's address no earlier than six weeks, unless otherwise stated, after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
If you would like to contact us regarding the competition you can do so by writing to Axminster Tools & Machinery, Unit 10 Weycroft Avenue, Axminster, Devon EX13 5PH, United Kingdom or alternatively emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org