Parf Guide System Competition - Terms & Conditions
How to enter
Entries can be submitted by uploading a photo to either Instagram (make sure your profile is set to public) or Twitter with the hashtag #ParfGuideSystem and the tag @axminstertools. Alternatively, contestants can upload a photo via a user's desktop or mobile device.
There is no purchase necessary to enter but standard broadband rates apply
The competition is limited to one entry per user
The competition closes at 8am on 6/03/17
Win Parf Guide System accessories worth over £80 including:
Enter the competition
Terms & Conditions
- Show us how you've made the Parf Guide System work for you for a chance to win accessories worth over £80
- Send in photographs by Monday 6th March 2017.
- Winners will be announced Monday 6th March 2017.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter but standard broadband rates apply.
- The competition is limited to one entry per user.
- Only one entry per person is permitted and separate social accounts should not be used.
- Multiple entries that are discovered to be from the same person will result in removal and disqualification.
- Duplicate content taken from other sites will not be allowed and will result in removal and disqualification.
- Axminster employees and their immediate families are not eligible for the prize.
- Once we have confirmed the winner, we will aim to dispatch the prize within a week.
- This promotion is not connected to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram nor is it sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Winners will be selected by our judges from the Axminster Skill Centre and their decision will be final.
- Axminster Tool Centre Ltd reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- The winners agree to the use of their names and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests made by Axminster Tool Centre Ltd relating to any publicity after the winners have been announced.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If the winners cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winners.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The Promoter is Axminster Tool Centre Ltd, Weycroft Avenue, Axminster, Devon EX13 5PH.
- Any entries with abusive, threatening or offensive language will be removed, blocked and disqualified from the competition.
- A list of winners will be available by writing to the Promoter at the Promoter's address no earlier than six weeks, unless otherwise stated, after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
If you would like to contact us regarding the competition you can do so by writing to Axminster Tools & Machinery, Unit 10 Weycroft Avenue, Axminster, Devon EX13 5PH, United Kingdom or alternatively emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org