We’re committed to selling high-quality products, however we also know that there are times when you need to exchange or return an item bought from us.
- No quibble 30 day returns policy
- Arrange your return online, in-store or by phone
- Simple and easy returns policy
Changed your mind?
- If it is less than thirty days since your purchase then you can return them to us providing they are unused and in the original packaging with all of the component parts and any promotional items received.
- Certain items are unfortunately excluded from this offer; anything that has been made to your specification or is clearly personalized or any audio or video recordings or computer software that has been unsealed. Also anything that is liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly or by its very nature cannot be returned.
- Carriage charges for unwanted returns will be at your expense.
If the goods are faulty or have become faulty and are within their warranty period, normally 1 year from the date of purchase; or if they are subject to our 3 year machinery warranty programme, 36 months; or if they are subject to a manufacturer’s warranty whatever is offered by the manufacturer, then please contact us with details of the fault.
Our Customer Services Team will get back to you and arrange for the goods to come back to us for repair or replacement if a repair will not be possible.
Product has been damaged in transit?
Should you receive any parcel from us that contains damaged goods this should be notified to Customer Services, as soon as possible, but no later than 7 days from receipt. The Customer Services Team will arrange for the collection of the item. If you have used an item damaged in delivery, we will consider that you have accepted it and you will only be entitled to a repair and not a replacement.
Received an incorrect item?
If the contents of your delivery differ from what you were expecting or what appears on your invoice, please advise us within 7 days and, at the same time, tell us what items you expected to receive and the items you actually received. Our Customer Services Team will get back to you with a returns number and return address.