- Book with an accompanying DVD, read, watch & learn
- Explains fundamental techniques
- Learn quickly & easily using this unique combination
- Teaches about the router bits that you need to make joints
- Covers simple jig making
- Ensures that the skills you learn will stay with you
This book and the accompanying free DVD will show you, that a router is the most versatile woodworking power tool in the workshop. You will see how some of the fundamental techniques of routing can be employed to create impressive pieces of work. The techniques can be learned quickly and easily using a unique combination of reading the book and watching the accompanying DVD. Learn your router and the router bits you will need to make woodworking joints and how to decorate your work. Simple jig making is a key skill for the router craftsman and making them can be easily done using readily available materials, busting the myth that routing can be expensive. This immersion into the world of routing will ensure that the skills you learn will stay with you and that you will be able use them to your own requirements. With this book, you won’t just be shown things to make but how to make the things you want.
View More From