The SP50K is a dual action (press down for air and back for paint) internal mix (air/paint mix inside airbrush giving a fine dot spray pattern) airbrush. This airbrush kit can be used for both fine detail and larger coverage work and has a fluid control knob for easy adjustment, making for extremely accurate spraying. It can be used with most paints, acrylics, enamels, inks and lacquers. This is a truly multi-purpose airbrush which can be used for a multitude of applications including automotive custom spraying, craft, illustrating, stencilling, cake decorating, fine scale modelling, fabric painting, toy and sign painting, ceramics, tanning, taxidermy, leather work and lacquering. Spray pattern approx 1.6 - 38mm. Kit includes SP50 airbrush, 2 x 3/4 oz paint jars, vinyl hose, regulator adaptor for air propellant, 300ml air propellant and 150ml airbrush cleaner.
13 December 2016
Missing partspurchased some time ago and never got round to using it tried to use it the other day and found when i opened the box found that the 1/8" female threaded hose connection was missing one female thread so it was unattachable so I'm now looking for a different hose to make it usable disappointed with the product and wish I has checked when I purchased that every thing was in the box.
10 December 2016
Canned Propellant is a Waste of Time & MoneyThis appears to be an ideal kit for someone getting into airbrushing. It looks like good value as it gives you the airbrush, hose, a couple of jars, cleaner and a can of propellant. The canned propellant also helps reduce cost by removing the need for a compressor. Unfortunately, it's a false economy. The kit itself is well made and when working, the airbrush seemed, to this beginner at least, be well made and gives good coverage. However, the can of propellant gets that cold during use it sticks to things - table, floor, hands - and the colder it gets the less pressure it provides until it can't propel the paint from the jar. I found I could paint for about a minute before this happened and it took 20 minutes for the can to warm up enough to get another minute out of it. Figuring this out, of course, wastes propellant so pretty quickly, I ran out altogether - my paint job remains unpainted! I'm now looking for the compressor kit I should have bought to begin with. Pretty disappointing.