- Double forged all steel hammer with superior swing
- Increased strength and durability
- Rim temper reduces chances of chipping or spalling
- Magnetic nail starter on top of head
- Ergonomically designed handle with Anti-slip rubber grip
- Patented tuning fork design inside handle reduces vibration
- Twenty four internal thermoplastic bars absorb torsional forces
- Greatly reduced risk of wrist and arm injuries and fatigue
- Available in 450g rip claw or 570g curved claw
The Stanley FatMax XL AntiVibe Claw Hammer is a double forged all steel hammer with superior swing, increased strength and durability.
The head has a large sweet spot and rim temper reduces incidences of chipping or spalling. The magnetic nail starter allows single handed nail starting or placing nails in hard to reach spots. Inside the handle the patented tuning fork design greatly reduces vibration. The anti-slip rubber grip is composed of two layers, connected by twenty four thermoplastic rubber bars. When you hit a nail off-centre, the inner soft layer deforms slightly, absorbing the torsional force. These two factors greatly reduce the risk of wrist and arm injuries, and fatigue. The ergonomically designed handle has a textured grip allowing improved performance even when wet. It may not look as futuristic as some, but does carry quite a bit of the weight forward as it swings; it drives very well and hangs correctly from a tool belt. Available in 450g rip claw or 570g curved claw.