- Cut quick and accurate mortice and tenons with a router
- Simple and fool proof to use
- Adjustable to produce various sizes of joint
- Supplied with setting bar, plastic guide bushes and full instructions
- Metal guide bushes available as an optional extra
This innovative jig enables quick and accurate mortice and tenon joints to be cut with any router. Variations in joint width are achieved by using different guide bush and cutter combinations, while a two-piece template can be adjusted to establish the length. The jig is supplied with a setting bar, a set of plastic guide bushes and full instructions. Rigid construction and accurate cutter control ensures precise well-fitting round ended, square, angle and compound angle, mortice and tenon. Joints for chairs, tables and many other applications Cutters are required, a 5/8" diameter straight two flute cutter for forming the tenons and the relevant diameter two flute cutter equal to the required mortice width (e.g. a 3/8" cutter for routing a 3/8" mortice). Standard 60mm flange diameter metal guide bushes can be purchased separately and used as alternatives to the plastic guide bushes supplied with the jig (not exchangeable) to the plastic ones supplied.
View More From