- Compact and handy, weight 550g, length of 250mm
- Fits easily into a backpack
- Perfect for hiking, camping, climbing
- Hand forged from Swedish steel
- American Hickory Handle
- Made in Sweden
- Supplied with a buffalo leather sheath
The 104 Small Axe is compact and handy. With a weight of only 550 grams and length of 250mm it fits perfectly in a backpack and will be a great friend to the hiker, camper, climber, adventurer or hunter. It is a one-handed axe for bush craft, chopping kindling and much more. The Small Axe is much like a big knife, but far more powerful when chopping or carving a tent peg. Hand forged from Swedish steel with an American hickory handle. Made in Sweden and supplied with a buffalo leather sheath.
N.B. By purchasing any axe, you are confirming that you are AGED 18 or over.
View more from