- SoftFinish handle with an integrated quick release bit holder
- 14 innovative slimFix interchangeable screwdriver blades
- Voltage tester and a tough nylon tool roll
- SlimFix blades allow easy access to recessed screws
- Blades comprise slotted 2.5, 3.0, 4.0 and 5.5mm, Pz1 and 2, Ph1 and 2
- Torx T10, T15, T20 and T25 plus Xeno terminal Pz1 and 2
The set includes a SoftFinish handle with an integrated quick release bit holder, a voltage tester and 14 interchangeable blades in a tough nylon tool roll. The innovative slimFix screwdriver blades solve a common problem. Thick insulation on most VDE screwdrivers often obstructs and prevents access to recessed screw heads. The slimFix blades have a super slim profile. Each blade is chrome-vanadium-molybdenum steel with a hardened black finish to the tip. The handle is 160mm long with a free-spin sleeve for rapid operation. The blades comprise slotted 2.5, 3.0, 4.0 and 5.5mm, Pz1 and 2, Ph1 and 2, Torx T10, T15, T20 and T25 plus Xeno terminal Pz1 and 2. VDE approved, safe up to 1,000V (AC) tested to 10,000V, compliant to IEC 60900:2004, 1000VAC / 1500VDC.
View more from