Shims, Spacers & Wedges

Packers and shims are used to level or to space out cabinets or double-glazed windows. They're available in a variety of sizes and ought to find a permanent spot in your toolbag.

Privacy Policy & Cookies

We use cookies to improve and personalise our services, for marketing and for social activity. Please see our privacy policy for more information on how and why we use your data. You can change your cookie settings at any time. By continuing, you agree to our use of cookies.