Challenge Arbortech - Terms & Conditions
Upload your shot and tag #ChallengeArbortech (make sure your instagram profile is set to public).
Win £200 of Arbortech products of your choosing from our current range.
Entries can be submitted by uploading a photo to either Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #ChallengeArbortech and the tag @axminstertools. Alternatively, contestants can upload a photo via the Facebook app or from a user's desktop or mobile device.
Enter the competition
There is no purchase necessary to enter but standard broadband rates apply.
The competition is limited to one entry per user.
The competition closes at midnight on 23/03/17.
Terms & Conditions
- Power carve a drinking vessel of your choosing by mainly using power carving tools, such as these.
- The vessel must be able to hold and retain water.
- Send in photographs by Friday 23rd March 2017.
- Winners will be announced Saturday 1st April 2017.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter but standard broadband rates apply.
- The competition is limited to one entry per user.
- Only one entry per person is permitted and separate social accounts should not be used.
- Multiple entries that are discovered to be from the same person will result in removal and disqualification.
- Duplicate content taken from other sites will not be allowed and will result in removal and disqualification.
- The prize or £200/£100 worth of products to include Postage & Packing where applicable.
- Axminster employees and their immediate families are not eligible for the prize.
- Once we have confirmed the winner, we will aim to dispatch the prize within a week.
- This promotion is not connected to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram nor is it sponsored, supported or organised by Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Winners will be selected by our judges from the Axminster Skill Centre and their decision will be final.
- Axminster Tool Centre Ltd reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- The winners agree to the use of their names and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests made by Axminster Tool Centre Ltd relating to any publicity after the winners have been announced.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If the winners cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Confirmation of the prize will be made in writing to the winners.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- The Promoter is Axminster Tool Centre Ltd, Weycroft Avenue, Axminster, Devon EX13 5PH.
- Any entries with abusive, threatening or offensive language will be removed, blocked and disqualified from the competition.
- A list of winners will be available by writing to the Promoter at the Promoter's address no earlier than six weeks, unless otherwise stated, after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
If you would like to contact us regarding the competition you can do so by writing to Axminster Tools & Machinery, Unit 10 Weycroft Avenue, Axminster, Devon EX13 5PH, United Kingdom or alternatively emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org